Skillful advocate advises on brain injury and wrongful death litigation
Our firm works on a contingency basis so you don’t pay us until and unless you collect payment in a verdict or settlement. We are committed to securing the full amount you are entitled to in litigation relating to:
- Personal injury — Attorney Joshua Winegar litigates a full range of personal injury actions, including car accident, products liability and medical malpractice cases.
- Vehicle accidents — For all types of auto accident injuries, we use our knowledge and experience to pursue reimbursement for medical costs, lost wages and related damages. In matters arising from truck, motorcycle, and bicycle collisions, our firm will advise you of the particular factors that affect these claims.
- Brain injury — Litigation associated with brain injuries requires a high degree of skill and attention to detail. Whether the damage you’ve suffered is mild, moderate or severe, we’ll review your situation and explain how we can help.
- Wrongful death — After a wrongful death, our firm represents family members so they can receive damages to cover final expenses and income lost due to the untimely fatality.
- Premises liability — In premises liability cases arising from slip and fall incidents, security failures and other instances of negligence, we strive to make property owners pay for their carelessness.
Throughout the region, including cities such as Tampa and Orlando, we have built a strong track record by creating thorough strategies for plaintiffs and refusing to back down against tough opponents.