About the Firm
West Palm Beach Injury Lawyer Seeks Justice for Victims
South Florida firm handles auto accident and other negligence cases
In South Florida, Winegar Law, P.A. has won substantial payments for clients who have suffered injuries due to someone else’s negligence. Located in West Palm Beach, our firm handles various types of claims, including matters arising from auto accidents, falls, defective products and medical malpractice. Firm founder Joshua Winegar has a strong command of key legal issues and delivers strong representation in the courtroom and at the negotiation table. We have the ability to successfully manage complicated lawsuits involving brain damage and other severe harm while giving each client personalized advice and attention.
Attorney helps clients obtain compensation for medical bills and lost wages
Clients in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties rely on and recommend attorney Joshua Winegar because he is an:
- Accomplished trial advocate — When cases go to trial, our firm argues our clients’ cases with conviction and aggressively counters defenses raised by adversaries, their lawyers and insurance companies.
- Effective settlement negotiator — By preparing a comprehensive case and refusing to be intimidated by opponents, we are able to negotiate from a position of strength and press for a favorable settlement.
- Knowledgeable legal counselor — Joshua Winegar works personally with each client and makes sure that they understand the relevant legal issues along with the potential value of their injury claim. We know that dealing with complex medical and legal matters is stressful, and we will work to relieve your emotional burden at every phase of the process.
An unexpected injury caused by someone else can change the course of your life. Our firm prepares you for what’s to come and is committed to making the transition as smooth as possible, starting with a free initial consultation.
Areas of Practice
Skillful advocate advises on brain injury and wrongful death litigation
Our firm works on a contingency basis so you don’t pay us until and unless you collect payment in a verdict or settlement. We are committed to securing the full amount you are entitled to in litigation relating to:
- Personal injury — Attorney Joshua Winegar litigates a full range of personal injury actions, including car accident, products liability and medical malpractice cases.
- Vehicle accidents — For all types of auto accident injuries, we use our knowledge and experience to pursue reimbursement for medical costs, lost wages and related damages. In matters arising from truck, motorcycle, and bicycle collisions, our firm will advise you of the particular factors that affect these claims.
- Brain injury — Litigation associated with brain injuries requires a high degree of skill and attention to detail. Whether the damage you’ve suffered is mild, moderate or severe, we’ll review your situation and explain how we can help.
- Wrongful death — After a wrongful death, our firm represents family members so they can receive damages to cover final expenses and income lost due to the untimely fatality.
- Premises liability — In premises liability cases arising from slip and fall incidents, security failures and other instances of negligence, we strive to make property owners pay for their carelessness.
Throughout the region, including cities such as Tampa and Orlando, we have built a strong track record by creating thorough strategies for plaintiffs and refusing to back down against tough opponents.
Schedule a free consultation with a proven South Florida injury lawyer
Winegar Law, P.A. advocates for clients in personal injury litigation throughout South Florida, including Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties. Please call 833-660-7822 or contact us online
to schedule a free consultation. Our office is in West Palm Beach.